Tools That Can Improve Your Platform Compatibility Testing
Do you know what makes an application successful? It’s the customer reach. You need to ensure that an optimal number of users are ably gathering maximum benefits from the application or product. Because after all, your business’ growth and sustainability depend on your customer base. The happier the customers, the greater are your chance of progress and success. Hence it is essential to make sure that the product flawlessly functions across a myriad of hardware, software, language, network, as well as browser versions.
Platform Compatibility Testing helps ensure that the application, including the user experience element, is able to provide the desired user acceptance, unobstructed responsiveness, no lapses, and fast loading on various interfaces. Here, we are specifically discussing browser compatibility.
There are a few tools that help to ensure that all of your potential users are enjoying the same web or application experience on every browser, OS, resolutions, and devices without bugs and errors.
Following are the finest out of the lot Browser Compatibility Testing Tools that can provide you with the best facilities in the framework:
It is a very popular, and web-based portal that serves the browser compatibility requisites. BrowserStack gives its users instant access to the VM dev tools. It makes debugging and troubleshooting quite an easy-peasy activity.
It has the following features
- Provide real browsers installed on real devices; simulating the functions
- It has 6 OS X and 5 Windows versions
- Over 1000 browsers version that includes Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, Yandex, etc.
- Mobile versions: iPhone, Samsung, Nexus, etc.
- Test desktop resolution is anything in between from 800×600 to 2048×1536.
The best feature of browser shots is attaching screenshots with the browsers.
Following are the features that the tool owns:
- Above 65 screenshot factories
- Free and ad-driven
- Features 200 browsers to capture shots
- Browsers supported: Epiphany, Arora, Links, Chrome, Safari, Dillo, Opera, Iceweasel, Konqueror, Laukit, Firefox, and SeaMonkey.
- Test desktop resolution: 640 px to 1600 px.
Browsererling is an alive and interconnected cross-browser testing tool that adds a lot of value in the compatibility testing services. It reduces the efforts and provides the anticipated testing results related to browser compatibility.
- Supports various browsers, including Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, and Firefox, etc.
- OSs supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.1. It also supports some Android devices.
- API + SSH tunnels assist in local testing activities
There are many Compatibility Testing service providers that can ensure a very lively web or app environment for your users on any interface and browser.