Top 10 Tools for your Website Performance Testing
Site performance is one of a vital part on which people, readers & site visitors generally focus first. It is really essential for every user to test their site performance for smooth workflow and a good productivity level. As we know that site-speed really matters a lot and a site with a slow loading speed consumes much time to get loaded and can be annoying sometimes. Readers and site visitors never like to visit those sites that consume much time for loading; hence it is so crucial to focus on the performance of your site.
The Internet world has explored and there are huge bundle of tools and websites available in today’s time that allows you to check the site performance. When we used these tools on our UK Forwarding site, the website performance monitoring became easy. By using site-performance checking tools you can easily monitor whether the site is performing better and going well or not. Just have a look over these listed Site-performance testing tools.
Here is a list of Website performance testing tools:-
- GTMetrix :- This tool is fabulously straight forward and an online tool for checking web-page speed. Its overall interface is really easy to use and also it offers you free insight within page-performance and even without any fee or free registration. It checks your web-page speed and provides detailed reports; also it allows checking the site in different countries and provides summary of key performance indicator. It is easy to operate, just visit the site, copy the URL of page that you wish to analyze and see your results.
- Pingdom :- It is one of a best performance tracking service for business and also provides its users with good mix of simplicity and options. The tool provides its users an in-depth insight within performance & page-speed along with email-notifications or SMS; also it allows user to test their web-page speed from four different locations. The results provided by this tool are so easy to read.
- Site 24×7 :- This simple product offers free alternative to pingdom and provides its user with network, application and website-monitoring.It provides an easy-to-read waterfall graph displaying what loads onto your web-page integrates with other various system administrator tools & evaluates the server environment performance. It can be used on Linux, OS, windows and Free-BSD.
- Google PageSpeed Insights :- This is an incredible free page speed testing tool. It is easy to operate and supports both desktop & mobile version of site. Just type the URL in tool that you want to trace and the results will be displayed. It provides you an entire score of page-speed and on the basis of that score it notify whether the page is average, slow or fast working. The most essential thing the tool is that it advises you on how to optimize response time.
- WebPageTest :- This free testing tool offers you advanced and uncomplicated testings, whereas an advanced checking allows you to decide the number of tests you want to do. Using this tool allows its users for creating custom setting for every web-page test they start and will provide you an insights on whether the page-speed is executing constantly or not; Whereas this tool also allows its user to run multiple times. This free testing tool allows you to run web-performing-tests onto your site in various web-browsers and different locations from all-over the world. The tool also performs content-blocking, advanced-testing, multi-step transactions and video-capturing.
- Uptrends :- It is a monitoring tool for controlling the performance, functionality and uptime of sites and also it recognizes the web-performance difficulties in browsers like Chrome, Firefox and IE. The tool supports several protocol technologies for site and server checking needs including SMTP, HTTPS/HTTP, SQL, MySQL and FTP. Using this tool allows its user to monitor their API uptime and setup an API calls to check the response data.
- Dareboost :- It is an online application that comes with plenty of optimization tips and helps analyzing & optimizing the web-performance. It consistently analyzes the web-pages for detecting loading related difficulties. It allows for checking the user behavior of site and is basically designed to reduce page-loading time and enhancing the quality. It performs detailed surveying from multiple locations both on desktop & mobile. Its dashboard is entirely simple but provides you lot of information.
- KeyCDN :- This tool is effective for analyzing website-performance and recognizing connectivity difficulties, also it protects system against unauthorized actions and attacks. It provides an exact real time report and allows for easy configuration of tool to your specifications. It also includes Restful API that allows you to provide full control over account from any particular application and in any language.
- GiftOfSpeed: – This online tool is used for checking site-speed and techniques to optimize the site-performance. Using this tool will allow you to minimize the CSS scripts for page-speed, inspect CSS delivery of any web-page, also it helps checking whether the web-pages having GZip compression enabled or not. The tool is fully capable for checking number of HTTP requests the web-pages produces, detecting an fixing broken links, images. Using the tool also allows you to view HTTP server header of any particular web-page.
- SpeedCurve: – This is an online tool that helps measuring web-performances and design. The tool allows for tracking the code changes between the deploys by using Deploy-API. It provides an engagement charts and allows you to check any metrics including A/B testings, cart size and conversion rate. It helps users getting alerts and creating performance budgets and also it allows debugging site-performance difficulties at the page level.
Speed-it spells so easy but it’s a very big thing and also holds great potential to either take your site to next level or make a complete downfall. Site loading speed leaves a vital impact on the overall success of your site and Seo. Your site speed can be a game-changer and can make a big difference; that is why so many marketers, web developers, and IT departments focus much on site-performance testing tools. These tools always keep on updating to improve awareness and providing you a good user experience.
By using these tools and improving your site performance you will notice an instant boost on your site, boost in your workflow, increase in productivity level and make your site well-optimized for SEO. Performance monitoring is a way to know that how rapidly your site is getting loaded. Data collected from site speed tools helps in improving web-page speed, reader-engagement while reducing the bounce rate.
So just use these testing tools for your site and notice a visible change in your site performance.