Top 15 Beta Testing Companies For 2022
The main purpose of beta testing companies is to enhance customer experience by attaining reliability, security, performance, quality, and stability. Beta testers are required to maintain the quality and functionality of the app. This will enable them to provide a flawless user experience. Beta testing enables the developers to detect bugs and rectify them effectively. Furthermore, it is cost-efficient to release beta versions of the app because the updates can be implemented much more easily.
Keeping this scenario in mind, we are presenting to you a list of top beta testing companies that you can partner with within 2022.
1. Test Flight
Testflight is one of the popular Apple-owned bet testing solution providers. It matches the standards set by apple as per the user’s requirements. For this, you have to invite a tester for the mobile apps that you expect you release on the app store.
This will enable you to use a public link that will allow you to invite approximately ten thousand testers. It will assist you to analyze the parts of the mobile app that are required to be enhanced before a public launch. This is free to use. The main features include:
· Easy setup
· Feedback can be delivered efficiently via the app
· Sends notifications in just a few seconds and a new test build is available
The primary aim of Instabug is to provide a solution that makes bug and crash reports. The software assists teams to observe the beta testing performance immediately. As a result, the development teams can evaluate the feedback and act as early as possible. The main features of Instabug include:
· Easy implementation and perfect user interface
· Bug reports and feedback are very simple to analyze
· Good pricing for small teams
The testers always want to test their mobile apps and software because they want to attain an idea of the things the user expects to do. This is the result that the developers of UXCam claim to deliver. According to them, their solution apprehends each micro-interaction of your app. It allows you to optimize, analyze and replay the user app experience. UXCam provides a free plan and pricing for paid plans. This is available upon request.
· Free version and free trial
· Heatmaps permit the development teams to look at the point where the main foiling is taking place
· Excellent customer service
4. Beta Bound
It is one of the very popular beta testing platforms that is selected to test Android and iOS apps. You will determine the needs like incentives and demographics to persuade the testers. Therefore, it is dependent upon the tester to see the time limit to begin and terminate the campaign.
We are living in a time where agile working has become extremely common. As a result, DeployGate offers a solution that concentrates on the quick distribution of the beta apps for teams in various locations. This is what every beta testing team requires. The tool offers immediate crash reporting. This makes sure that you can resolve the problems at the time they occur. The main features include:
· Good for sharing mobile applications with testers and teams
· It provides a simple to follow guide
· Automatic account creation for the testers
6. Beta Testing
Beta testing provides you the power to test the things that are not possible to test with old-style user testing. The testers attain user experience feedback from actual people in the actual environment, driven by the tester network. This is done with access to numerous users worldwide for physical products, windows, MAC, websites, iOS, and Android. The main features are:
· Excellent user testing
· Demographic targeting and screening surveys
· Communication with the testers
· Gathering detailed bug reports
· Evaluating feedback and spreading it among the stakeholders
This company provides one of the beta testing solutions. This will help you to target the correct testers, involve them, develop themes depending on the tester’s actions and distribute the insights with teams that require them. The main advantages are:
· Tool setting is extremely simple
· Customer support retorts comparatively quick
· Offers numerous templates for rapid test deployments
This company is known for creating more than 10 million unique tests, 3.4 million testing hours, 15,000 unique websites tested.
This company has a tool that allows the development teams to develop and run tests on the cloud. It claims that anyone can create a test utilizing this platform because there is no requirement for code installation and editing. The main features are:
· Offers the capability to beta test utilizing a host of devices
· Excellent client support team
· Simple to write and execute tests
For beta testing to provide the outcomes that will enhance the quality of the product you will offer in the market, you will be required to guarantee that the people who assist you test the product do an excellent job.
This is the point where the center code intervenes. It improves the beta test process by involving the testers who offer an idea of what requires be fixing and enhancing. Some of the main features are:
· Wide variety of features to meet all the beta testing requirements of the development team
· Excellent for managing a huge quantity of beta testers·
· Exceptional report generation competence
The team claims that Zephyr has the best beta test management solutions your company will ever require. They also say that Zephyr is the first-ever test management tool to work in collaboration with JIRA and Atlassian tools. It provides a flawless and detailed user experience breadth of functionality.
The main features include:
· Provides a trial version
· The user interface makes it simple to circumnavigate·
· Excellent modifications to match the beta testing requirements of exact teams
Ubertesters promise to improve beta tests by testing anywhere in the world on various devices and operating systems and with various carriers. Hence, it provides you the confidence in launching an extremely well-tested quality product. This will be extremely appreciated by the customers.
The main features are:
· Great customer support
· A spontaneous design that creates beta tests simpler to conduct·
· Excellent modification to allow teams to decide which portions of their mobile apps to concentrate on
12. App Center
This company provides a Microsoft developed a beta testing tool that assists development teams to test mobile applications in the cloud. The tool assimilates with Bitbucket, GitLab, DevOps, Azure, and GitHub. After the app completes in-house processes and it is ready for a beta test phase, the app center robotically runs distributes, and tests the product to beta testers.
· Altered pricing plans to meet the requirements of various usability test requirements
· Free one month trial
· Zero contracts
13. Test Fairy
TestFairy provides a tool for streamlined mobile app distribution to actual users. This usability test software offers all features that you can think of. Particular features incorporate video recording of beta tester’s actions and crash reporting. This is done while interacting with the product and offering live support. It also provides a free plan for limited app numbers. Some of the advantages of Test Fairy are:
· Permits simple bug tracking and objections from the actual users
· The availability of a support team 24/7 to reply to queries
· Permits development teams to assist beta testers to resolve issues immediately
This is a software testing company that has the best beta test management tool. It comes with different features that make it possible for the QA teams to conduct their entire tasks in one solution. The makers of this Beta testing tool claim to have an end-to-end test case management solution to organize, track, and efficiently organize the software testing efforts. The main features are:
· Excellent integration with other beta testing tools
· Imprisons beta test data instantly
· Excellent user interface
15. QA Mentor
In this, beta testing encompasses in-house testing and transferring the product outside the company. This is done to attain real-world exposure. Occasionally, these tests are conducted by a limited public audience. This is because they are for video games. The main aim of the beta test is to attain good QA resources outside the development team and assess the software app to detect any left defects or mention the usability. The main features are:
· Customers can concentrate on the release
· Availability of the scalable resource efforts
· Reducing the time-to-market
· Huge quantity of great quality feedback
· Enhanced quality
· Assessment of the actual issues
After viewing the discussion above, it is evident that this is the list of top beta testing companies. Organizations can select one of these companies based on their requirements.